Obesity is a body condition that results in excess fat. This unusual weight gain is not just a problem of appearance. But a condition that can lead to several other lifestyle diseases like cardiovascular disorders, hypertension, stroke, bronchial asthma, epilepsy, etc.
According to Unani Medicine, this excess fat generation in your body is because of morbid temperament. Overweight occurs when the wastes are not evacuated from your body properly or because of the lack of physical activity and unhealthy eating habits.
Tips for preventing Obesity that you must not miss
Regimental therapy in Unani Medicine is used to treat obesity disorder. It will help prevent obesity and many other risk factors associated with it. The preventive measures you should take are:
- Reduce the quantity of food you eat
- Limit in consumption of meat and fatty foods
- Limit intakes of milk and other sugary beverages
- Make sure to add lemon, garlic, onion and pepper to the diet, along with all other fruits and vegetables.
- Increase your daily physical activity
- Take a bath on an empty stomach.
- Don’t oversleep
- Make sure healthy digestion.
- Stay away from a sedentary lifestyle.
- Drink enough water at fixed intervals
By following a strict daily regimen, you will keep away from obesity and many other diseases.