First of all, let me tell you the truth. You are beautiful! The world around you has set certain beauty standards and might constantly appeal to you as you are not enough. But, trust me, you are enough and beautiful.
Skincare is the best way to preserve your natural beauty and uniqueness by protecting the skin from sun damage, pollution, and allergies.
Ayurvedic skincare is just a cherry on top for a glowing skin you always wanted.
So let go of the stupid beauty standards and look for ways that actually help you out not only for looking good but also for feeling beautiful.
Before getting to our Ayurvedic skincare tips, let’s take a look at some general facts and tips.
- Are you a person who smokes? Or do you consume alcohol regularly? Then you are hurting your skin.
- Busy schedules or the workloads weighing down? The chances are high that you are ruining your skin with stress.
- Not getting 8 hours of sleep every night can make your skin look dull. Please get rest for the best skin.
- Sick of hearing the same advice everywhere, it is none other than ‘drink enough water. We have no option other than to ask you to drink at least eight glasses of water every day, not more or less.
- You know the best advice you will ever get for protecting your skin is to wear sunscreen every day, no matter if it is a cloudy day.
- Are you aware that you should care for your skin type based on the change of seasons?
- Cleanse your skin and remove makeup before you go to bed because the pollution, smoke, and dust your skin gone through will damage your skin.
- Did you know that sweating while you are exercising is making your skin great? If you are not a person who exercises, please start one workout routine.
- Nutrition is necessary for good skin, eat tasty and healthy, and let your skin glow.
Here are the top 10 Ayurvedic Skincare tips you wish you knew before
There are different skin types like oily, dry, combination, normal and sensitive skins; all of these need special treatment based on their features. Know your skin type and care for it accordingly.
Use facial oil and massage your skin regularly.
One of the best ayurvedic skincare methods is a facial oil, which can make your skin clean, clear, and glowing. Massage facial oils every day to your skin for better results.
Aloe Vera is the magic ingredient for glowing skin.
Aloe vera is our favorite when it comes to skincare. Use this magic gel every day, and you can leave it on your face every day for glowing skin.
Exfoliate your skin with care
It would be best if you don’t scrub your face every day, but do it 2-3 times a week. Do not exfoliate too much, and use a gentle exfoliator like the natural bean powder.
Use a homemade mask every day.
You heard me right; if it is natural with ingredients like yoghurt and turmeric, you can use it every day, especially if you have oily or acne-prone skin.
How about washing your body with milk?
Milk is a natural moisturizer that prevents skin inflammation, one of the major skin issues we struggle with.
Make sure to eat vegetables.
Eating veggies every single day would do wonders for your skin and overall health.
Make sure you get an adequate amount of vitamins and minerals.
B vitamins, vitamin E, C, and D are a necessity for your skin. Make sure you get this nutrition from your food; if not, go for vitamin supplements.
Get rid of dandruff to prevent acne.
Some of the acne, especially on your forehead, is because of dandruff on your hair; if you get rid of dandruff using the right shampoo, you will also get clear skin along with clean hair.
Care for your hair
Haircare is a necessary part of your skincare too. If your hair is not clean, it could cause breakouts on your face. So never forget to take care of your hair.